Heavy Duty Knee Walker – Tall
McCann’s offers the latest in convenience and comfort. Our knee walker is great for short term or long term recovery. The knee scooter can be purchased online or in the store. We also offer the knee walker rental located in our rental fleet. Now it is so easy to use and easy to find, get the knee walker with a click or a call.
We love the Extra Tall and Heavy Duty Knee Walker because being on the go…while recovering from foot/ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and an extra tall, heavy duty frame that supports up to 400 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks… suffer less and move more.
- Foot/ankle injuries
- After foot/ankle surgery (including stress fractures, bunionectomies, achilles tendon problems, amputations, etc.)
- Diabetic patients with Charcot joint disease or foot/toe ulcers
- Neuromuscular problems (neuropathy); arthritis
Comes Standard With
- Fold down steering column is convenient for transport and compact storage
- Steering assembly allows the user to easily maneuver and helps maintain better stability
- Locking hand brake provides speed control and allows user to stay in a single position without rolling during everyday tasks
- Durable rubber handles
- Over-sized contoured padded platform pads (comfortable & long lasting)
- Adjustable for right or left leg injuries
- Large 8″ wheels provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Color: Blue
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5″w x 36.25″l
- Overall Dimensions When Folded: 23.5″h x 19.5″w x 36.25″l
- Approx. Patient Height: 6’2″ – 6’8″
- Knee Height Adjustment: 21″ – 25.5″
- Handle Height Adjustment: 35.25″ – 41.25″