- The Tracer SX5 lightweight frame weighing less the 36 pounds which, makes this chair perfect for rental and long or short-term use. The Tracer SX5 now combines the design and technology of the 9000 series wheelchairs making it possible to interchange components.
- The Tracer SX5 offers multiple seat widths, depths, arm styles, sectional back and seat-to-floor heights by utilizing the dual axle position frame base. The 20″ and 22″ widths include a semi-pneumatic caster and chrome handrim to accommodate additional weight.
- 5 seat widths to choose from.
- 14-gauge cross braces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variations of seat-to-floor height
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Sectional back available in 16″ and 18″ back heights
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on “no flex” wheels, offer superior performance
- Seat Width: 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, or 22″
- Seat Depth: 16″ standard
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5″, 19.5″
- Back Height: 16″, 18″ sectional
- Arm Style: Desk-length fixed height, padded
- Front Riggings: 17″-25″ Swing-away footrest
- Product Weight: 34 lbs.
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (300 lbs. for 20″ and 22″ width)
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross braces